Yinchiao Tablet - Antihistamine Pain Reliever-fever Reducerby Yu Lam Brand榆林銀翹解毒片 (糖衣片) (西藥) (120粒) 120 tablets per bottle
Relieves the following symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies: minor aches and pain, muscular aches, sore throat, itching of the nose or throat, runny nose, headache, fever, sneezing, itchy watery eyes.
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies: minor aches and pain, muscular aches, sore throat, itching of the nose or throat, runny nose, headache, fever, sneezing, itchy watery eyes.
Anhui Dongshengyoubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Product of China
Do not use:
- for pain for mor than 10 days;
- for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchittis;
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist befor you use if you are:
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- may cause excitability, especially in children;
- may cause drowsiness. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect;
- avoid alcoholic beverages;
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain or fever persist or worsen;
- new symptoms occur;
- redness or welling is present;
- sore throat:
- is severe;
- lasts for more than 2 days;
- is accompanied or followed by:
- fever; headache; rash; nausea; vomiting.
If pregnant or brest-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
WARNING: This product will expose you to chemicals including arsenic and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.