Medique 2330 QR WoundSeal Rapid Response Single Use Application
- Quickly treats large wounds on hands, arms, and legs
- Used by hospitals, professional sports teams, and the U.S. military
- Stops the bleeding immediately and forms a scab
- Prevents infection by reducing exposure to dirt and germs
- Easy-to-use, one-time application
- First-aid treatment that helps to reduce the number of OSHA recorded incidents
- Easy-to-follow directions with pictures are included on the back of the packaging
Quickly treat large wounds with this Medique 2330 QR WoundSeal rapid response single use application. Used by hospitals, schools, professional sports teams, and the U.S. military, WoundSeal is a first-aid treatment that can easily be applied to cuts or lacerations on hands, arms, and legs, helping to reduce the number of OSHA recorded incidents. Its powder stops the bleeding, forms a scab in seconds, and creates a protective seal that prevents infection by minimizing exposure to dirt and germs.
If possible, clean the open wound before application. Tear open the package and pour the powder onto the wound, applying pressure directly over the source of the bleeding. Hold the pressure for up to one minute or until the scab forms. When the bleeding has stopped, discard any unused portion of the application and seek further medical attention as necessary. For additional help, easy-to-follow directions with pictures are included on the back of the packaging.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.