Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, 4 fl.oz
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 11% (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness, muscles strains and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
- For adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use.
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
Cajuput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol.
Net Weight: 4oz (113ml)
Made in USA