Terry Oven Mitts Sizes 13" 15" 17" 24"
|Length||13 15 17 24 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
- Withstands intermittent temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Terry construction and polyester lining makes mitts comfortable and durable
- Attached loop allows mitts to hang for convenient storage
- One-size-fits-most and ambidextrous style
- High temperature protection and light color are perfect for bakery applications
Durable and Reliable
These mitts can withstand intermittent temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit which allows for worry-free use when removing pans from a hot oven. In addition, these mitts have a durable design and are made of a reliable terry material with a polyester lining that withstands the wear and tear of frequent use within your commercial kitchen.
Convenient, Ambidextrous Style
These mitts are one-size-fits-most and ambidextrous style, allowing you and your employees to quickly slip them onto either hand for convenient and easy use in any fast-paced setting. The 13" length easily protects wrists while preserving elbow range of motion during handling. Plus, their light color is perfect for use in bakeries since it will mask any flour residue.
Hanging Storage Loop
When not in use, an attached loop allows you to easily hang these mitts next to equipment and prep areas to save precious drawer space. These Choice oven mitts are ideal for handling your delicious hot foods while keeping your hands and arms cool!
This item protects hands against heat.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.