Silicone-Coated Oven / Freezer Mitts Sizes 13", 15", 17"
|Length||13, 15, 17 Inches|
|Application||Cold Protection |
|Maximum Temperature||325 Degrees F|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Type||Freezer Mitts |
- Great for hot or cold applications
- Withstands intermittent temperatures up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% cotton material with non-stick silicone coating is comfortable to wear and easy to clean
- Attached loop allows mitts to hang for convenient storage
- One-size-fits most and ambidextrous style
These mitts can withstand intermittent temperatures of up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit which allows for worry-free use when removing pans from a hot oven. The 13" length easily protects hands and wrists while preserving elbow range of motion during handling. Their cotton construction with polyester lining is comfortable to wear, and a non-stick silicone coating means they won't get stuck to hot pots and pans.
Convenient to Clean and Store
These mitts are one-size-fits most and ambidextrous style, allowing you and your employees to quickly slip them onto either hand for convenient and easy use in any fast-paced setting. When not in use, an attached loop allows you to easily hang these mitts next to equipment and prep spaces. To clean, simply wipe down the mitts. These oven mitts are ideal for any bakery or restaurant!
This item protects hands against heat.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
This item protects hands against cold temperatures