Pure Olive Oil - 1 Gallon Tin
|Package Size||1 gal.|
- 100% pure first-pressed olive oil
- High smoke point of 460 degrees Fahrenheit for frying
- Ideal for salads, pastas, and seafood
- Great for basting, sauteing, or blending in sauces
- Low acidity and mild flavor that enhances the flavors of your other foods
- Can also be used as a dipping sauce for breads
With its high smoke point of 460 degrees Fahrenheit, this pure olive oil is an excellent all-purpose oil for your commercial kitchen! Because the smoke point of olive oil varies with quality, this oil has a higher smoke point than a more refined olive oil and pomace oil for optimum versatility. Use it for stir-frying vegetables, sauteing, or creating marinades.
This pure olive oil is made from hand-picked olives that first-pressed for the highest quality and purity. It has a low acidity and mild olive flavor that naturally enhances the taste of your pizzas, soups, and meats. Serve it as a dipping sauce with bread at the start of the meal, or use it in baking. It has a delicate taste and slightly lighter color than extra virgin olive oil, which helps bring out the flavors in your foods rather than overpower them. Whether you're whisking salad dressings or finishing pastas, your customers are sure to love the taste of this pure olive oil!
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.