Medi-First Alcohol Wipes / Prep Pads - 100/Box
- Ideal for pre-injection skin prepping
- Each textured, premoistened pad contains 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Eliminates the risk of cross contamination
- Individually wrapped to maintain sterile quality
- Perfect for stocking medical kits and cabinets at your office, restaurant, or construction site
These Medi-First 22133 alcohol prep pads are a perfect addition to your first aid supply! These pads are ideal for pre-injection skin prepping and provide an easy and convenient way to cleanse the skin and kill bacteria at the site of application. The textured, premoistened pads, containing 70% isopropyl alcohol, are for topical skin cleaning, and should only be used for external use. Whether you need to use these in a doctor's office for shots, for use at a blood drive, or if you need these for insulin shots at your school or office, these alcohol wipes are sure to get the job done.
A total of 100 pads come in tamper-evident sealed packets and are sterile unless the pouch is opened or damaged. Plus, because they are single-use and sterile, they effectively eliminate the risk of cross contamination in your establishment. Use these alcohol prep pads to stock your medical cabinet or kit at your construction site, commercial kitchen, office, or school.
Length: 2 1/2"
Width: 1 1/8"