Medi-First 2" x 15' Tri-Cut Adhesive Tape Roll
- 2" x 15' tape roll is waterproof for your convenience
- Pre-cut into 3 strips of varying width (3/8", 5/8", 1")
- Secures bandages and splints
- Provides compression and support
- Perfect for medical or first aid kits and cabinets at home, offices, restaurants, and schools
Secure bandages with this Medique 61101 Medi-First tri-cut adhesive tape roll. From busy chefs trying to keep up with a busy dinner rush to students racing around on the playground, injuries are bound to happen. This adhesive tape is perfect for stabilizing bandages and gauze so they stay fixed tightly to the wound. Additionally, this tape is waterproof so it is effective even when wet, making it ideal for outdoor employees who may be exposed to rain or snow. Keeping this extra layer of protection on hand is perfect for quickly addressing any mishap in your business.
Each 2" x 15' roll is cut in 3 different widths (3/8", 5/8", 1") so it can be used in nearly any situation. This tape helps secure bandages in a fixed position so they can be effective in covering wounds. In the event of an emergency, keeping wounds covered is the utmost of importance, and this adhesive tape will surely get the job done. Wrap this tape roll snugly around wound dressings to further secure the bandage.
Tape Length: 15'
Tape Width: 2"