Extra Large Cordyceps Sinensis (6g per bottle)
The Cordyceps Sinensis is naturally grown and harvested on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Our Extra Large Cordyceps Sinensis is responsibly harvested, cared, and transferred to a refining facility that uses ultra-low temperature vacuum freeze-drying technology. This proprietary method reduces the oxidation and loss of cordycepic acid (mannitol) while the adenosine, amino acids, trace elements and the nutrients of the Cordyceps Sinensis are fully retained. This product does not require additional cleaning and is ready to be enjoyed.
THE COMPLETE LIFE CYCLE OF CORDYCEPS SINENSIS:
Cordyceps fungi parasitizes a native Tibetan moth larvae in the winter with mycelium spreading to the whole body of the larvae until it gradually dies and becomes rigid. Filaments growing around the body and sticking to the soil to form a soil crust. Then the head of the larvae body releases a stroma about 1 cm tall. In the summer, the stroma will emerge from the ground with a grass like appearance given the nickname “winter worm summer grass (Cordyceps Sinensis)”.
Cordyceps Sinensis is commonly found in hillsides and meadows at altitudes of 3,000 to 5,000 meters. A complete life cycle for the host moth consists of four stages: egg, larva, pupa and moth.
1. Cordyceps Sinensis has been used by traditional Chinese herbalists for its energizing and adaptogenic properties for centuries.* Cordyceps has numerous bioactive compounds, including polysaccharides and nucleosides, which have been studied for their broad range of biological roles.*
2. Some scientific studies have shown that Cordyceps Sinensis constituents possess free radical scavenging properties and suggest that they may support a healthy immune system and promote normal vascular function.*
• Supports kidney function.*
• Supports vascular function.*
• Supports lungs and healthy breathing.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product of Nagqu, Tibetan, China