Dried Red Beans 1 lb.
- Perfect for enhancing buffets and restaurant menus
- Easy to prepare and add to any dish
- Commonly used for Mexican-style recipes
- Can be used as a protein substitute for meat in soups and stews to accommodate vegetarian guests
- Rich in fiber, iron, and essential minerals
- Great, low-calorie, low-fat option for health-conscious consumers
- Boxed with no additives or preservatives to ensure a fresh flavor and homegrown taste
Enhances Your Menu
These legumes are perfect for enhancing buffet and restaurant menus. After rinsing and boiling them, simply toss them on top of leafy lettuce with a drizzle of dressing for a refreshing salad, roast them for a crispy side dish, or stir them into a sauce and layer it on a portion of noodles for a meatless alternative to traditional pasta.
A Nutritious Option
Rich in fiber, iron, and essential minerals, these small red beans are a great, low-calorie, low-fat option for health-conscious consumers. They're cholesterol free and boxed with no additives or preservatives, ensuring a fresh flavor and homegrown taste.