Cumin Seeds 6 oz.
- Whole cumin seed provides the freshest and fullest flavor profile
- Sweet, earthy, and warm taste
- Perfect in Middle Eastern, North African, Indian, and Latin dishes
- Reaches peak taste and aroma when slightly toasted before or during cooking
- Famous in hummus, moles, curries, and enhancing meat-based dishes
Cumin is characterized by a distinctive slightly bitter taste and a smokiness which leaves behind a slight heat. This spice is ready to add into your recipes or to grind in your mortar and pestle.
The zesty flavor of cumin enhances the taste of meats, soups, sauces, curries, and couscous. Cumin is also a common ingredient in many spice blends such as curry powder and chili powder.