14" Wood Asian / Dowel Rolling Pin
|Roller Length||14 Inches|
|Weight||.26 lb. |
- Made of durable beech wood
- 1" diameter and handle-less design ensure an optimum feel of your dough
- Rounded edges and a smoothly-sanded surface are great for professional use
- Ideal for rolling out large sheets of dough
- Ensures perfectly even results
- Use to roll dough for dumplings, noodles, cookies, and pastries
- Ideal for bakeries and Asian cooking applications
Featuring a durable beech wood construction and versatile 14" length, this 14" wood Asian / dowel rolling pin makes it easy to roll dough for dumplings, noodles, cookies, and pastries. The 1" diameter and handle-less design ensure an optimum feel of your dough beneath the pin, while rounded edges and a smoothly-sanded surface make it a favorite among professional chefs and artisan bakers alike.
This rolling pin's design makes it ideal for rolling out large sheets of dough with perfectly even results. Use it to flatten and shape cookie dough, pizza dough, pastry dough, and pasta. The light weight but durable pin is great for everyday use in bakeries and Asian cooking applications.
Overall Length: 14"