1" W Round Boar Bristle Pastry/Decorating Brush
|Length||12 1/8 Inches|
|Handle Length||9 3/4 Inches|
|Bristle Width||1 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||2 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||266 Degrees F|
|Type||Decorating Brushes |
- Bristles are durable and water resistant
- Bristles secured in ferrules to prevent shedding
- High absorbency boar bristles retain and spread thin liquids more efficiently than nylon or silicone
- Smooth wooden handle with loop for convenient hanging
- Great for delicate tasks and decorations
Tackle a variety of cooking and baking tasks with this convenient 1"W Round Boar Bristle Pastry/Decorating Brush! To produce perfectly-glazed treats of all sizes, the 1" round boar bristle brush can be used for coating fluffy fresh baked pastries with butter, egg wash, or water, or for coating meats with delicious marinades and sauces. Natural boar hair bristles adorn the top and provide an even spread with every application. The integrated wooden handle ensures a comfortable grip. The fine make up and absorbency of the bristles is excellent for use applying thin liquids such as butter, olive oil, or vinegar-based marinades. These durable bristles can withstand up to 266 degrees Fahrenheit, while the frame between the handle and the bristles can be used in up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Handle Length: 9 3/4"
Bristle Trim: 2"
Bristle Width: 1 1/16"
Length: 12 1/8"